Friday, September 7, 2018

Fall Cards

I'm trying to do more stamping on my layouts and to get back into the habit of making more cards. I included many stamp sets in my September Counterfeit Kit  and this one for the truck and the canning jar as they were included in our inspiration kit. Apple Crisp Classic Kit.


Then I saw that beautiful chrysanthemum under the truck I knew I need to make a couple of cards with it.  I also think I need to include that image in a pocket page.


So I inked it up in black and colored it in using colored pencils.  I pulled out a teal cardstock for my base, cut it down and scored it. I then used my die to cut out the front panel and layered my colored flower inside.  I thought it was a little plain so I stamped on the card front in opposite corners with a flourish stamp.


I stamped the chrysanthemum again on the envelopes and used clear embossing powder. Love the way they turned out.

Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see what everyone has created. We love to see you work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can do this by the Link Up page on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, posting in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook community Group or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and share with the #counterfeitchallenge).

Thanks for stopping by.

September Counterfeit Kit:
1 - 12x12 Layout
2 - cards

Recipe:

Stamps: Unity Stamp Company - KOTM March 2018 {Stay Classy}; 7 gypsies - Pretoria
Ink: Distress Ink - Cracked Pistachio; Gina K - amalgab ink Jet Black
Die: Spellbinders - Labels Thirty six
Misc.: Adhesive, clear embossing powder, colored pencils,Cuttlebug and heat gun,

No comments: