Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Fun Times Layout

I had printed this picture way back in January - I was going to do a two page spread with the Christmas Photos. Had my layout all done and realized it was a fall picture, so I pulled it off and added a few photo spots for that two page spread.


I trimmed a bit off the top and side of the woodgrain paper, then matted it onto black cardstock. My photo and journaling spot was already to go and I just need some embellishments to add.






 From the September Counterfeit Kit I pulled some embellishments out of the my tin of cast-offs, the fussy cut leave in light green which match the dots in the bow perfectly, a piece of small doily, a Tim Holts paper clip, some mini flowers and the gold sequins.




I added the dog cork embellishment, one of the vellum leaves and bows from my Forgeries on the Fourth, and a large doily behind the photo.







I used the 1" punch to punch a piece of white cardstock, applied the rub on and then added the epoxy sticker on top.




Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see what everyone has created. We love to see you work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can do this by the Link Up page on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, posting in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook community Group or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and share with the #counterfeitchallenge).


Thanks for stopping by.


September Counterfeit Kit:
1- 12x12 Layout




Recipe:
Paper:
Woodgrain, Recollections - black, brown and white cardstock;
Rub ons: Basic Grey - Boxer
Misc.: Adhesive, Clear Epoxy Stickers 1",DIY Bow and vellum leaves, Doily, Flowers, DIY Leaves, Sequins and tin of cast-offs.

2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: This is a fun scrapbook layout with fall elements but the surprising white doilies! The cork dog is too cute! I just love how you did several groupings of layered embellishments on this layout! Way to go!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love all those leaf clusters and that cute doggie!
This layout feels very Fall-ish which is (obviously) perfect for the theme!
Great job getting a layout done already!