Monday, January 14, 2019

XOXO layout

I'm using my CKC kit Make It Good for a layout and Pocket Page. I pulled the Simple Stories Romance from my kit. One of the12x12 sheets was woodgrain with a flower heart in the middle of it. This paper basically made the layout. I added a couple of hearts and arrows along with a journaling spot and the XOXO.

I also did a pocket page. They had two pictures taken at Minnehaha Fall and I used the other on a pocket page. I included a journaling spot and left room for more pictures.


For my layout I combined both pictured onto one 12x12 layout.

I added one of the 4x6 Vertical Elements, a couple of the die cuts and a label and the layout was done.

Thanks for stopping by.

January Counterfeit Kit - Make It Good
3- 12x12 Layouts
1 - 12x12 pocket page
3 - cards

Recipe:
Paper: Simple Stories - Romance "Hello Love", 3x4 Card Elements, 4x6 Vertical Elements and "forever and always and "Sweetheart"; white cardstock and Jen Hadfield "Best of"
Embellishments - Simple Stories - Romance bits and pieces
Misc.: Adhesive, roller date stamp

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layouts and pictures too :)

Julene Matthews said...

I love peach colours with wood tones. This looks super!

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: these layouts and pocket page formatted one are excellent! The color combination is pretty and very soothing to look at.