Thursday, July 9, 2020

You and Me

I pulled out the leftover wedding kit from the July 2020 - Lovely Day Counterfeit Kit.

Originally I thought it was only the pinks, peach and brown in this kit. As I turned over a couple of the papers I found a light teal paper. I knew there was a partially used sheet of the small cut a parts and a few are in teal, so that is what I am using for my layouts today.


While we were fixing the sprinklers, I took a few pictures of Katie and Derek on the lawn. Isn't he so cute in his hat, and he leaves it on. When my guys were that age it was coming off. I think it was when they started playing baseball that would actually leave their hats on.


I started with the right side of the layouts using the scraps of the teal and brown in the kit. I was planning on doing a one page layout, but I didn't have enough of the papers for three one page layouts. I punched a slide frame from a piece of the tan paper and dug though my stash for some light blue and off white feathers along with a flower and a butterfly that was already die cut.


I repeated the process for the right side. The light blue banner paper is a 4x6 card that is part of the cut a parts - I just hid the picture of the swan on it. I found a large die label with "You and Me" on it and pop it up on fun foam.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC July 2020 - Lovely Day
Papers: Kraft paper and scraps from my already used wedding album kit.
Forgeries on the Fourth - Slide Frame
Ink: Distress ink - brushed cordoroy
Misc.: Adhesive, die cut feathers, DIY labels, foam tape and zits.

No comments: