Thursday, November 5, 2020

Hello Sunflower card

 In my previous post I made this sunflower frame using the stamp I included in my CKC Novembers 2020 - Autumn Blessing kit. 


The frame measures 3x4 and is 1/2 wide. I stamped and colored in the sunflower, fussy cut it out and inked the edges with vintage photo ink.  A little bit of embroidery floss and a word sticker finish off the frame.


I also inked the edges of the frame and patter paper and assembled the card front. One card done and sent in the mail. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

CKC November 2020 -Autumn Blessings
1 - cards

Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC November 2020 - Autumn Blessings
Paper: White, Orange, and Kraft cardstock, Recollections 6x6 paper pad - Home Basics - plaid paper.
Stamp: Unity , Stamps KOTM August 2020 {count your blessings}
Misc.: Adhesive, Embroidery floss, Markers, Gold embossing powder, Jen Hadfield - foil phrase stickers (2016) and zots 

No comments: