Monday, November 9, 2020

And they all fall down

 I started by trimming down the "Meh" paper from Pink fresh. I added a green pattern paper to border my paper then matted the photo onto black cardstock. I put a silk leaved on opposite sides of the photo then started filling the top with various leaves that were stamped and then fussy cut or fussy cut out of pattern paper. I also included a die cut that I had left over from the June 2020 - CKC Journey kit  



Then I added the embroidery floss behind the leaves and finally the smaller leaves. 



I did the same thing for the bottom of the layout. I'm not sure what ink I used as I had several of them out and stamping until I found the color combination that I liked. 



The title is a bunch of different alphabets and I think the "fall" acrylic is from Scrapbook and Cards today older kit that I never used (either 2017 or 2018).




Thanks for stopping by.

CKC November 2020 - Autumn Blessings
1 - cards
2 - 12x12 layouts

Recipe:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC November 2020 - Autumn Blessings
Paper - Black and White Cardstock, Pink fresh - A case of the blahs "Meh", scrap of green pattern paper
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company KOTM August 202 {count your blessings}
Forgeries on the Fourth: June 2020 - CKC Journey
Misc: Adhesive, embroidery floss, distress inks, various alphabet stickers, fussy cut leaves, silk leaves and zots

No comments: