Monday, April 12, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 - Al Fresco

 Today's Challenge on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog is to add some whimsy on our page by layering paper to fashion our own background with scenery. I know Leslie said with whimsy and "clouds", so I went a little rogue on this one. I had this adorable comparison picture of Derek from last year to this year and I knew I had a couple of Cricut Cartridges with a bunny on them. What is better than a bunny looking a picture of Derek in Bunny ears and gathering Easter Eggs?




I cut the chair and bunny in white and kraft cardstock to start with. I didn't like the kraft so I pulledout a sheet of blue cardstock for the chair. The picture is matted in the Joyful Day "just right" paper and the flower paper at the bottom of the layout (rug) is the other side. The yellow honey comb is from Doodle Bug Spring Things and under that is the Joyful Day "Big Ideas" I used one of the sticker fonts for my title "Adorable". 

Don't for get to stop by the The Counterfeit Kit challenge blog and check out the rest of Design Teams interpretation of the "Al Fresco" challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: