Sunday, April 4, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Forgeries on the Forth

 Welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Forgeries on the Fourth. I love Paige Evans Word stickers that was included in our inspiration kit. 


I have a bunch of left over sheets of alphabet stickers. I pulled out a few of them to make my own words. I keep my used bits and pieces in sheet protectors on waxed paper, or if they are chipboard with a removable back in a baggie.



The best part is that I can make the words that I need for my layouts. 

I realize these are flat stickers and a few chipboard but they will work beautifully on my layouts. I will have to keep looking through them as there are a few words I wanted but didn't have enough letters. If you look I already lost the "t" for Cats and the "y" in play. 

Thanks for stopping by. 


1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

How fun is this I love all the words.