Saturday, September 11, 2021

Adventure

I am suing the wood grain paper from the Bo Bunny - Bella Rosa Collection for my background paper. One of the 6x8 papers had the industrial looking bridge and cogs on it that I am using for the background mat of the photos. I added in the dark red paper for the banner just cut in half with the hidden seams behind the photos.


I moved my journaling to be underneath the photos and on the banner. I fussy cut the house from the Pink Paislee Auburn Lane paper pad.



Challenges:
 Scrappers Challenge Facebook Group, 30 Days of Sketches Series 8

 Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit - CKC September 2021 - Undecided

Paper: Bo Bunny - Bella Rosa collection 12x12 and 6x8, Pink Paislee - Auburn Lane Paper pad 
Misc: Bo Bunny - Bella Rosa ephemera, Bo Bunny Jewels, Doodle Bug Teensy type alphabet stickers.

No comments: