Tuesday, October 5, 2021

So many reasons to smile - layout

My first layout using my October Counterfeit Kit with a couple of forgeries.



I included a bunch of pre punched and die cut circles in my CKC October 2021 - Fun Stuff kit. I also cut a bunch of butterflies from the Recollections Butterfly Collage paper to use on my layout.  

I used the circles to make my Forgery Paper inspired from the Pinkfresh Studio - Keeping it Real "A little Chaos Paper"

Here is my paper:

I know my paper does not resemble to original except for the circles and that is what I was going for. I knew I would not use a paper that had so many circles on the background like the inspiration paper except to cut them out or use the paper as a photo mat, so I made it into something I would use. 


Then I added the fussy cut butterflies. The title is in a way another forgery from the Paige Evans Wonders - Phrase Thickers. I just used a bunch of alphabet stickers for mine, which is a happy accident. 

I just love the way this turned out. I was able to make this more of guy page from the really girly looking embellishments in my kit and pull the colors in from Mr. D's photo.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Recipe:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC October 2021 - Fun Stuff

Recipe:
Paper: White cardstock, K and Company - Darks Color Basics Paper Pad (2015), Recollections Butterfly Collage paper pad (fussy cut butterflies)
Tools from my CKC October 2021 - Funs Stuff Kit: Pre Punched and Die cut Circles
Various Alphabet stickers - Basic Grey - Recess Nano Set, Doodlebug Designs - Teensy Type, Cosmo Cricket -Tiny Type and Sticko Stickers (blue) 
Misc.: Adhesive, zots, circle dies and punches and scissors

No comments: