Friday, May 6, 2022

May 2022 Counterfeit Kit - Mini Kit and Project Reveal.

 Today I'm up on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog with another Mini Kit and Project Reveal. Master Forger Kate chose a kit from ScrapbookDoodle called Sweet Life Featuring the Sweet life Bo Bunny Collection. 

I pulled inspiration from the polka dot paper with the various colors then pulled a smaller flower pattern. I matched this up with the orange and green paper, all of which is from the Park Lane - Flower Garden Stack, Kraft cardstock and a few left-over embellishments from Pink Fresh Studio along with a few die cuts from scrap paper.



I cut the flower from the paper to start my embellishment cluster which is layered with the die cuts and Pink Fresh embellishments. 

Here is my double page layout. 



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: