Saturday, May 7, 2022

May 2022 Happy (i)NSD Counterfeit Kit Challenge #8 - use your punches and dies to create a focal point for your layout

 We have hourly challenges at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for International Scrapbook Day. For my layout challenge I want you to create a focal point with your punches or dies on your layout. You can even use your die cutting machine to cur out the flower, plants, soccer balls, tennis ball or how about some tools for the guys in your life.

For my supplies I am using white, dark blue and green cardstock, Craft Smith - Corner Office (2019) polka dot paper, a scrap of Best Creations Inc. - glitter paper, buttons, flowers, pearls, sequins. For my tools I am pulling in the Spellbinders Dahlia dies and Hero Arts Infinity Ovals. I don't remember the last time I used the Dahlia die set.



I used the oval die to cut out of the glitter cardstock the vase for my flowers and then cut off the top and bottom of the oval.



I use the Dahlia die as a mat for the vase. I even have a couple of punched and die cut flowers from previous kits for the flower centers. 



I had enough of the pattern paper left over to do a 8 1/2 x 11 for my youngest son. The pictures are of Mother's Day last year. We were up at my oldest son make sure that Katie had a Mother's Day. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Don't forget to link up over on the (i)NSD post in our Counterfeit Kit Community Facebook Community for this and ALL the Following Challenges to come for a change to be entered in out prize draw! Don't forget you can share over on Instagram where you can find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and/or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge or #ckcINSD2022. 

No comments: