Saturday, May 7, 2022

May 2022 Happy {I}NSD - Counterfeit Kit Challenge #13 - Forgery - Tags and Butterflies

 Thanks so much for hanging in with us. This time I have a forgery for you up on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. Tags and Butterflies. I am using our May Inspiration kit, Sweet Life from Bo Bunny.


 With a few stamps, ink, embossing powder, hole punch, scissors, a butterfly die and a few scraps from my scrap pile. I even used a piece of chipboard from a paper pad. 

The supplies I am using are Tim Holtz - Distress Ink in black soot, spiced marmalade and embossing ink, Tsukineko ind - moonlight white, Recollections white embossing poser, Firefly stamp and die - Butterfly, Pink Paislee Bloom Street Stamp set, Prima wild and free stamp set and finally a couple of Unity Stamp Company stamps - the butterfly and the "look at you" stamp on the stamp block. 


I started by stamping my butterflies and the leaf circle, then stamp and embossed the butterfly on Kraft cardstock. I used the chip board from a paper pad to die cut the butterfly. The orange blog with the butterflies is me putting the stamp on backwards. I then fussy cut them all out.

From the Kraft cardstock I also cut a couple of tags, added the real pattern paper then stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder. 


The best part is that I can make as many as I need for project, make them to use at a later date and its all from something I already own.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Don't forget to link up over on the (i)NSD post in our Counterfeit Kit Community Facebook Community for this and ALL the Following Challenges to come for a change to be entered in out prize draw! Don't forget you can share over on Instagram where you can find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and/or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge or #ckcINSD2022. 


No comments: