Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 - Color Challenge

 It's September 12th and we are ready for  Challenge #1.

Here's a sneak of the Inspiration kit Master Forger Tina chose the April 2023 kit called "Aurora" by {Not} Just for Boys kit club as our inspiration for this month.

Tina has chosen for Challenge #1 a Color Challenge using - green, teal, and purple, on our project.

I created a background using Distress Ink in - Spun sugar, picked Raspberry, milled lavender, shaded lilac and , Peacock Feathers. I just used a baggie to apply my ink.



I let it dry then matted it onto a 12x12 white cardstock.

From There I added my pictures an embellishment for my layout.



Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team made for Challenge #1.



No comments: