Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Counterfeit Kit Challenge # 2 - Notable Quotes

 Our challenge today is to use a Quote on our layout. As you know, I have a hard enough time getting a title on the layout, so this was a good one for me to do. 

I picked out the quote first, one by Ralph Waldo Emerson. "Live well, learn plenty, laugh often, love much." I had a couple of ideas of the pictures I wanted to use and settled on these. They are pictures shortly after getting back from his last deployment and Derek getting used to having a Daddy around. I think it was easier for Derek to do a little bit of playing since we were all there - safety in numbers, maybe. It was also the first day that he stopped saying that it was his mommy and pushing David away. 



I used my October Counterfeit Kit - CKC October 2023 - Around here. pulling out the Basic Grey - Oliver papers. I added in a white scalloped punched border, some green cardstock from my scrap pile and green photo mats. 

Don't forget to check out Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and Facebook group for more ideas and inspiration. 


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: