Monday, December 11, 2023

December 2023 - Sketching Around The Christmas Tree - Sketch #5 Layout

Welcome back to Sketching Around The Christmas Tree - Sketch 5.

Yesterday I posted the sketch I am using. Just a reminder I am using a December 2023 Page Map Sketch.


I did not put a Counterfeit Kit together for December this year. I am trying to use my older papers. I have the papers in 2 Iris bins and the elements in 1, 3snowflake punches and cardmaking in another and two bins of projects. 


Yes, that is a total of 6 of those bad boys. I am going to use my stash for my projects this Christmas. My sketch is one that will be easy for me to use my scraps 

I turned this sketch into a two-page layout. From my scraps I started with the presents and the green stripe paper. The presents paper was already cut into a 6-inch strip and the green was about a 7-inch piece. That is the start of page one. 

I added in a scrap of red that I used the ornament punch on, a couple of blue scraps for under my photo and journaling. Then I pulled a couple of embellishments to finish off the page.


For the second page, I found the same paper that I was fussy, trimmed it down and added the dark green paper. The ornament punched red paper is pieced into three sections that you can see behind the photos. A couple more stickers finish off the page. 
You know that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcdecember2023).
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: