Sunday, December 10, 2023

December 2023 - Sketching Around The Christmas Tree - Sketch #5

Welcome back to Sketching Around The Christmas Tree - Sketch 5.

Master Forger Cindy here with my sketch inspiration for you.
I chose one of the December 2023 Page Maps Sketches for you today. I am always excited to the new sketches that Page Maps posts. I thought this one would be a great one to use up some of my older Christmas paper. 
I'll be back tomorrow with my take on the sketch and hope that you are inspired to take some time to created today,
Check out the Counterfeit Kit Facebook group (20+) Counterfeit Kit Community | Facebook for more inspiration from the Design Team. We will a total of 12 sketches starting December 2nd through December 24th. Our interpretation of the sketch will post the next day.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: