Monday, April 22, 2024

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Sketch Challenge - Happy

 Today is the Sketch Challenge. 


For this challenge I'm using page set #4.


 I started by cutting all the cut a parts that was part of this page set. I was planning on using one of the houses but changed my mind as I was making the layout. I also did not use any of the embellishments I had pulled for this page set. 


I did change the sketch up a bit. I have 4x4 photos instead of the 3 3/4x 3 3/4, I used a 3x5 journaling spot, instead of the date at the top of the right side it is on the bottom of my journaling.  I used a piece from the cut a parts where the date was. I did include a heart wood veneer and used ribbon instead of twine for my tag. I also roughed up the edges of the papers.  Since my pieces are bigger, I did not include the scallops as it was just too much.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: