Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2 - Color Explosion!

 Welcome to Counte3rfeit Kit's challenge #2 - Color Explosion! Laura asked us to create a layout bursting with color, using vibrant hues and playful patterns to express joy and creativity. There is no journaling as it is part of Darcy's birthday pictures for Katie's album, the picture is of Grandpa Mark and Darcy. 


I used the Distress ink in picked raspberry, peacock feather, and twisted citron. I have the mini–ink pads. I used the ink pad on white cardstock to make my background, just inkpad to paper. This is my Vibrant hues paper.  


From my stash I found the "love" cut is from a Cricut cartridge that was already cut out, the butterflies are ones that I have fuzzy cut out of other pattern paper and keep in a small container for future use. I glued the butterfly body and used foam dots behind the butterfly wings to give dimension.,

I did get a picked raspberry smudge where the bottom left had side cluster is. I used a word sticker and flower from the Carpe Diem sticker book and another butterfly. 

No comments: