Monday, July 1, 2024

July Counterfeit Kit and Social Media Hop

 Welcome to July's Counterfeit Kit and Social Media Hop. Ryan is the Master Forger in charge this month.  You should have arrived here from Brandi. As usual the full hop is listed below. Ryan has selected Moonlit Collection by Traci Reed. It has a Summer Nights vibe which should appeal to anyone who enjoys evening activities in their summertime. It is a pretty vestal kit. 






Our Guest Designer this month is Lacy StocktonShe says, "Hi, I’m Lacy Stockton and I live in a boy’s world, married to my playful husband and we share three beautiful boys, plus my “Baby,” Zuko (our Boston Terrier) and only other female influence, a tabby cat named Paisley.  I began scrapbooking in 1998 when I purchased an idea magazine and scrap lifted every layout from the book, starting my passion for the creative, hands-on art of documenting life.  Currently, I am primarily a Creative Memories scrapper, as I love the coordinating collections, but have years’ worth of supplies that mostly remained stored until I was introduced to this group.  I am really enjoying reinventing a purpose in old supplies and combining it in ways I wouldn’t put together otherwise through the inspiration kits.  I love being involved in the challenges as I am a list maker/checker, and the challenges feel like assignments giving me criteria to complete.  I’ve only been involved for a few months and already have been excited to create layouts with old supplies that have happily found a home in a scrapbook.  I look forward to a well themed event to assure a more scrapbook content, and it’s very common for me to take a photo knowing something will match scrapbook paper I already own.  This is a photo from my “Clue” birthday party when I dressed as Mrs. White."


Lacy will be posting her layouts on the Counterfeit Kit Facebook page. Please give her a warm welcome.

Here is my July CKC - These Moments.

I have a variety of papers. I tried to stay to the darker side, but I have added in a few lighter colors. 


I have a variety of photos to scrap this month, Derek with a sparkler, eating ice cream, at the fire pit, making hot dogs with dad, Darcy playing in the sunshine with Derek, and watching a parade are just a few of the layouts I plan on finishing this month.

As for my embellishments I have a wide variety, a couple of cut- a-parts, sticker sheet, I have one alphabet picked out, enamel dots and some chipboard. 


Various Flowers, DIY Enamel dots, ribbon, wood veneer words, cameras, buttons, labels, tabs, and paperclips.


More cut-a-parts, chipboard and chipboard frames, bare chipboard, tasses, tags, stamped images and some puffy stickers. 


I've added in my circle dies and punches, a couple of Cricut Cuts from various cartridges, Stamps, glitter and sequins. 

Your next stop on the is JoJo  https://www.instagram.com/scrappyconfessions. Thanks for Stopping by.

July Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Social Medial Hop:

  • Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/  


  • No comments: