Sunday, October 6, 2024

Page kit # 5 and # 6 - Zucchini Harvest

 I'm using my Counterfeit Kit CKC October 2024 - Fall Splendor kit for my layouts today. I pulled out the papers from Park Lane - Happy Garden paper stack, scraps, white, red and black cardstock, DIY jars, enamel dots, Distress ink in Bundled Sage and black ink, and a December 2011 Unity Stamp KOT - {. . . filled with love} stamp set.  I added in some scrap paper of the gingham check, grid, scraps of green and orange. 

I am using Christy's Beautiful Like 30 Days of Sketches for Day 5 and 6 for my inspiration. 

Here is the sketch for Day 5 


For Day 5 I am using the white cardstock as my background with the medium flower print, the light blueish green, two of the canning jars, DIY small printable alphabet tiles, the grid paper, and enamel dots. Here is the left side.


Here is the right side:


Here is the Sketch for Day 6: 


I'm using the large floral, red and black cardstock, the gingham, green and or orange scraps and the canning jar stamp. 

Here is the left side:



Here is the right side 



Thanks for stopping by. 


 

No comments: