Saturday, October 5, 2024

Card #1 from CKC October 2024 - Fall Splendor

 I'm using my October Counterfeit Kit CKC October 2024 - Fall Splendor. I pulled out the 6x6 paper pad from We R Memories, Unity Stamps KOT September 2024- {wander and wonder} and Unity Stamps KOT - March 2022 {never lose hope} , Distress Ink - Scattered Straw, Wild honey and mustard seed, gold embossing powder, embossing ink and black ink and flat backed pearls. 


I started by making my card base out of Kraft cardstock. Using white cardstock, I stamped my image and used the distress ink with the smooching technique to color the basket of flowers, then colored around the card.


I added a flower, pearl and a piece of trim. I have a little box that I keep miscellaneous trim pieces that I use on my cards, tags, or bags. They are left over from scrapbook pages that I just cannot seem to throw away.  I used the Embossing Ink and bronze embossing power on the sunflower on the envelope. This sunflower is from the Unity Stamps KOT - March 2022 {never lose hope},

Don't forget to check out the Counterfeit Kit Facebook page for tons of inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: