Tuesday, October 1, 2024

October Counterfeit Kit and Social Media Hop

 Welcome to October's Counterfeit Kit and Social Media Hop. JoJo is our Master Forger in charge this month. As usual the full blog hop is listed below. JoJo has selected a Kit from Sweet Shop Designs An Autum Tale for our inspiration this month. 

 Here are the papers: 

and the cut a parts:

Our Guest Designer this month is Liz Ketter and she can be found here www.facebook.com/liz.ketter?mibextid=ZbWKwL

 and here: https://www.instagram.com/worktoscrap?igsh=MWp5OXJ6aGduYTU2YQ==. Please give her a warm welcome. 

Here is my October 2024 CKC - Fall Spender.

I have pulled a wide variety of papers for this month.

Main papers:

My papers are a shade or two lighter than the inspiration kit, I've even included some metallics, bronze/ copper, gold and silver. 

Scrap page kits 

I have a couple of bags of scraps that I have kept together from other projects that I can hopefully get used up. Included here are glitter paper, vellum and foil paper.

Papers pads: 



The Color Box paper pad (on the bottom) has just a few sheets left, I brought in the DCWV Vintage Memories to use as backgrounds and I would like to finish off the We R Memories 6x6 paper pad. There are a few word cut a parts still in the paper pad.

Card, tag and bag starters:

I have several card, tag and bag kits that I have not been using the past few months and the colors work wells with the month's inspiration kit. 

Embellishments:


I have a wide variety of embellishments this month. flowers, chipboard, wood veneer, tags, journal cards, buttons, and rubons. I have several flowers that have been stamped on paper and on vellum. and a tag that has been stamped.  Once again I have included a wide variety of stamps, punch's and dies. I even pulled out a couple of stencils so we will see how that goes. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Full Hop:

1st October - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop





No comments: