Monday, November 15, 2010

Season's Greetings - Day 11

Now that most of my technical difficulties are taken care of I can get back to posting. My scanner/printer/fax went down and my camera was having issues. I'll be doing a couple of double posts until I'm caught up. For today's post I did a little bit of stamping, embossing, and dry embossing. All of the stamps are from one set called Open Poinsettia Set by Stampendous.


I stamped in Cherry Cobbler the open Poinsettia, then using clear embossing ink I stamped the little poinsettia and used white embossing powder. Using Sarah Sand I stamped the cluster of dots, first stamping on another sheet of paper then on the card, and rubbed around the white embossed poinsettias.


I only used the embossing folder on the part of my card that was not stamped. My sentiment is made from three different punches and is on pop up dots.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:Cardstock: white, red, DCWV- The Luxury Stack - shinny brown
Stamp: Stampendous - Open Poinsettia Set
Ink: Stampin Up -Cherry Cobbler, Sarah Sand; clear embossing ink
Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up - Final Press
Punches: Stampin' Up- Modern Label, Scallop Circle, Decorative Label
Misc: white embossing power, pop up dots, adhesive.

No comments: