Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our Family 8.5x11

Here is the completed Our Family Layout for the 8.5x11 layout. I didn't have enough of the Sunburn papers so I used up some of the scraps from my layout to make this one. I have two more of these pages to do and their color combination will be different as I've used up all of these papers. Hopefull I'll finish them before the end of January, then I'll be ready for the February layout.

I used my white Signo pen to create the faux stitching and inked the edged of the with burgundy ink except for the "2011" which I used Versa Magic - Cloud White.

If you want the cut file please click here to go directly to that post or scroll down.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Pink Paislee "Mistletoe and Company" Joyeux Noel 00226, Basic Grey Bowling Shoes, Box-1171
Cardstock: DCWV - burgundy background, blue, and green.
Cricut Cartridges: Country Life
Punches: Scallop Oval, Oval punch
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Burgundy; Versa magic - Cloud White
Misc: Adhesive, crochet thread, Signo White pen

No comments: