Friday, April 1, 2011

April's Calendar

Well I was going to say April Showers bring May's Flowers but I don't have anything resembling rain for showers on my April CD Calendar.


I just love this background paper and decided the Doily was the perfect accent for my calendar mat. I didn't even glimmer mist it just glued it onto the mat then onto my calendar base. I added a flower pin and a ribbon bow to the side.
Thanks for stopping by.

Click here for the file. The file does include an umbrella for the background if you want to use that instead.
Recipe: DCWV Cardstock - black, white, green and red. Pattern Paper - Unknown (was a leftover scrap), small doily
Ink: Inkadinkado - olive green
Cricut Cartridges: Designer Calendar, George, From My Kitchen
Misc: pop up dots, glue, pin, beads, ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [02 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria