Monday, April 25, 2011

Deer

Here is my March card for the Swap Group. This month was Masculine which is an easy card for me to do. I used the same card I made for my brother for his birthday. I'm out numbered with men in my life. I think I actually have more guy stamps than I do flowers or stamps for women.

I used a Close to my Heart Stamp set - just love it with the wildlife on it and the mountain stamp is one of my favorites. I used a ticket corner Punch to punch two of the three layers and added a couple of black rhinestones.




For the inside of the card I stamped my mountains along the bottom of the card and added a strip of the gold cardstock on the left hand side of the fold. I left the inside blank for the ladies so that they can stamp what ever sentiment they need it for.







Here is the inside of the card I stamped for my brother.





I also stamped the mountain on the front of my envelope to add interest.





Recipe:


Paper: DCWV cardstock - black and white; Stampin' Up - Brushed Gold

Stamps: Close to my Heart - Racoon and Friends

Ink: Stampin' Up - Soft Suede

Misc: Bazillbasics Blackbird rhinestones, Clear embossing powder, heat gun, ticket corner punch, adhesive.

No comments: