Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hug at your own risk . . .

Awhile back I ordered a Piggy Tales Kit, it was a sampler which came with a project list, instructions and color photos of the completed projects, and I only had to pay for shipping. Well the kit came and it was their January Kit and perfect for little boys so I made a few pages for my sister for her grandson.





I added a few pieces of DCWV cardstock, that way I didn't have to use the backside of the pattern paper. The ribbon and brad that are in the flower were not included in the kit.


I added the rubons from the kit to either side of the photo mat.




As usual I created a Cricut file for the layout, click here for the cut file. Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Piggy Tales Kit, DCWV cardstock
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Coffee Bean
Punch: Martha Stewart - Swirling Lace; Stampin' Up - Designer Label
Cricut Cartridges: George, Fabulous Finds, Plantin SchoolBook, Wild Card


Misc: Brad, ribbon, adhesive

No comments: