Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4x6 Mini Album - Part Two

Here are pages 5, 6, 7, and 8 of the 4x6 Mini Album from the Piggy Tales Kit.

The kit had a bunch of the Barn Doors in it, I just backed them with white paper so that they could be used as a journaling spot. The "Boys" is from the stickers that were included with the kit.







Page six has a envelope from the Wild Card Cartridge. I cut two liners for the this page, one to use as and actual liner and the other in white cardstock for journaling. I had to use staples on the sides as I cut my envelope a little to big and didn't want the adhesive to stick to the envelope. The shipboard star was included with the kit.





Page seven is just a pocket with a couple of tags made with scrap paper and stickers. The yarn is left over from a crochet project that was made for my niece.




Page eight is another simple page as I have a little bit of bulk on pages six and seven.



Click here for Part One


Disclosure: I'm not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.






Recipe: (Most of the Paper is from the Piggy Tales Kit along with the chipboard pieces, barn doors rub ons and stickers).
Paper Piggy Tales Kit - 5 Little Ducks, Cardstock - DCWV and Stampin' Up
Cricut Cartridges: Fabulous Finds, George, Heritage, Plantin SchoolBook, Tags Bags Boxes and More, Wild Card
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Terra Cotta, Navy Blue, Olive Green


Misc: Adhesive, ribbon and yarn scraps, binder clip from office supply store, Bind it All, stapler

No comments: