Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Grow, Cherish and You are my sunshine layouts

I'm back with three quick layouts and all are done without the Cricut.


I used the papers from the April Piggy Tales Kit - Thumbelina Collection. I just love this paper and it's perfect for some Girl Layouts. The kit included 3 sheets of each paper so I was able to make an 8x8 with two 4x6 layouts, an 8 1/2 x 11 and a 12x12 layout. The difference between the layouts is that each one has a different rub.

Grow Layout 8x8:



The big butterfly was a pattern that was included in the kit. I used a punch for the smaller butterflies and the photo mat is 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 inches.

I made two of the 4x6 pages exactly the same.


Cherish Layout 8 1/2 x 11





I used two large butterflies on this lay. The photo mat is cut at 4 1/4 x 6 1/4.

You Are My Sunshine Layout 12x12"


I used two photo mats on mats on this layout cut out at 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 each and two large butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by.


Here's the details about each layout
Grow Layout 8x8 and 2 4x6 pages:


Recipe: Piggy Tales April Kit of the Month - Thumbelina Collection

Paper: Background - White Butterfly; Photo Mat - Mole; Stripe - Mole; Red trim - Bird: Large red butterfly - Little Fishes: Punched butterflies - Pink - White Butterfly; Orange - Marsh; Stripe - Mole:


Cherish Layout 8 1/2 x 11:


Recipe: Piggy Tales April Kit of the Month - Thumbelina Collection

Paper: Background - White Butterfly, Green pattern paper - Tiny; Photo mat - Mole: Stripe - Mole: Blue and Red Large Butterfly - Little Fishes; Red strip - Bird; Punched butterflies - Pink- White Butterfly; Light Blue - Marsh; Orange - Tiny


You Are My Sunshine Layout 12x12:


Recipe: Piggy Tales April Kit of the Month - Tuimbelina Collection

Paper: Background paper - White Butterfly; Photo Mats - Mole; Green Stripe - Tiny; Red and Blue Large Butterfly - Little Fishes; Punched butterflies - Orange - Tiny; Stripe - Mole; Light Blue - Marsh; Pink - White Butterfly


Used on all three layouts:

Rub on Phrases: Thumbelina Collection

Misc: adhesive

Punches: Martha Stewart - butterfly; Stampin' Up - Scallop Trim Border punch, corner rounder punch

No comments: