Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Recipe Book Part 3

Here is part three of the Recipe Book Album. I'm using an Album from Pink Paislee and the papers are from October Afternoon Modern Homemaker line and Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess. This came as a kit from Scrapbook Heaven.

If you missed part one click here.
If you missed part two click here.




The striped paper is the back Canning Jar paper. I used Party Line for the front of divider for Drinks. I did not add any cut outs to this divider.



The back of Party line is the yellow and I used Snickerdoodles for the front of the divider for Desserts.

I used a bunch of scraps from other projects to make the dividers on the recipe pages.





There are enough letters from The Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type to spell out all my labels for the dividers.

Thanks for stopping by

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe: (Most of the product was from a Scrapbook Heaven Kit including the album).
Album: Pink Paislee
Paper: October Afternoon Modern Homemaker Line - Clothespins, Cherry Pie, Needle & Thread, Canning Jar, Snickerdoodles and Party Line ; Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess Collection Farmers Market; Unknown - scraps from my stash and left over from other projects
Stickers: October Afternoon Modern Homemaker; Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type
Misc: Adhesive; pop up dots, jute, the flowers and buttons were included in the kit.

No comments: