Thursday, October 13, 2011

Autumn Card

Our temperature has dropped and I feel fall coming on fast, so today's card is a fall theme card.  I used the Stampin' Up set Autumn Days to create this card.  I stamped and embossed the flowers, berried and wheat onto their own colored cardstock.  The dark brown is embossed and then edged with the border punch.  I attached my ribbon to the back side of this then adhered everything down.  I stamped the little maple leaf onto white cardstock and punched it out for the inside.
 

Thanks for stopping by
2 cards made for OWH

Brown cardstock 4 x 4 1/2
Orange, Gold, and Green strip - 1 1/2 x 3 1/2

Recipe:
Cardstock: Recollections cardstock - card base; Unknown scraps - orange, brown, green.
Stamp: Stampin' Up -Autumn Days
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - coffee bean, ochre, olive green; unknown - brown and leaf bud
Punch: Stampin' Up - Eyelet Border Punch, Unknown - 3/4" square
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Textile folder
Misc.: clear embossing powder, adhesive, offray ribbon

No comments: