Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Card Sketch

I have another batch of scrap cards, this time using the "Smalls" sketch from Operation Write Home Scrap Card Tutorials. I use a lot of cardstock when I scrap book so I have a lot of scraps. First up is a set of seven card with Thinking of You! sentiment on them.


I made a total of seven cards using the sentiment from Studio G


All of the cards are using scraps from the DCWV Summer Dream stack. I lined the inside of the cards with white cardstock and edged the bottom with another pattern paper.


I made three Hello cards and three Thinking of you cards using the DCWV Retro Prints.


The Hello stamp is from Studio G.


Then I decided I needed another sentiment and the paper is from the DCWV Summer Dreams stack.


The Happy Birthday stamp is from TPC Studio.


Seven Thinking of you cards.


Three Thinking of you cards.


Three Hello cards.


Thanks for stopping by.
10 Thinking of You Cards for OWH
3 Hello Cards for OWH
1 Happy Birthday Card for OWH

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Paper (All paper except for the card base and the inside lining was from my scrap pile) DCWV - Summer Dream; Retro Prints.
Stamps: TPC Studio - Celebrations; Studio G
Ink:Autumn Leaves - Brown; Versa magic - Coffee Bean and Midnight Black.
Misc.: Adhesive, paper trimmer, scissors

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Cindy these are so cute, I love all the different variations with the same sketch. Thanks for what you do for our troops