Monday, August 13, 2012

Congratulations! - Teen Card

I started with a piece of white cardstock cut at 5 1/4" x 4", stamped and embossed the skateboarder in the center of the cardstock. I then stamped my kraft sheet with the different colors of Distress Ink and sprayed it with water, then stamped with the background stamp and stamped my cardstock.



I then used the clear embossing powder and the heat gun to set the background colors. I then cut an inch off of each side to make the panels and the skateboarder is in the middle panel.


Thanks for stopping by.
1 card for OWH.

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections cardstock - White, Brown and DCWV - Blue
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Old Workd Map, Extreme Skateboard; Inkadinkado - All Occasions
Ink: VersaMagic - Midnight Black; Versa Mark - Embossing Ink
Distress Ink: Wild Honey, Chipped Sapphire, Evergreen Bough, Iced Spruce, Dried Marigold, and Worn Lipstick
Misc: Black Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Adhesive, kraft sheet, heat gun

No comments: