Sunday, September 30, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge #134

I took a couple of minutes while cleaning off my desk to create another card for Operation Write Home.  I had the Autumn Days stamp set out and combined it with this sketch from Operation Write Home.

To finish off the card I stamped the pine cone and branch on the inside.


1 card made for OWH
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.


Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock: Recollections - white and brown; DSP - DCWV - Retro Prints
Stamp: Autumn Days and Nature Silhouttes
Ink: Versa Magic - Brilliance Coffee Bean
Markers: Zig Brushables - Brown and Spring Green (pine tree and cones)
Punch: Stampin' Up - Curly Label
Embossing Folders: Stampin' Up - Square Lattice; Tim Holtz - Woodgrain
Misc.: adhesive, pop up dots

No comments: