Saturday, September 22, 2012

Witch's Shoe - Challenge #34

Gina's weekly challenge at My Scrap Room is to make a witch's shoe using a paper shoe pattern from Skip To My Lou.org along with a few other requirements. 

 We were only required to make one, but these are going to be for the girls at the office so I made a few. 
 
The witches are cut with my Cricut at 2 7/8" from A Child's Year cartridge.  I used two per shoe, glittered the outside and hot glued them to the top of the spider web.


I can only get one outside shoe template on a piece of 12 x 12 paper, but I can get two inside shoe templates on a piece of 12x12 paper
 
 
Thanks for looking and stopping by.
 
Recipe:
Template from Skip To My Lou.org
 
Paper: Recollections - Black; Doodlebug Designs, Inc. - Beetle black dot-grid;  Kaiser Scrapbook  To Have & To Hold - Everlasting.
Cricut:  A Child's Year
Punch:  Martha Stewart - Spider Web
Misc.: adhesive, glue gun, pearls on a string, lace, seam binding, buttons, glitter, scissors


No comments: