Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Spring Flowers

I'm playing catch up for the Operation Write Home challenges.  I was waiting for the information from the Use Every Stamp 2013 before I started making cards for Operation Write Home.  The first Challenge for Operation Write Home is Spring Flowers.

 
I stamped the flower, embossed with white embossing powder and punched it out.  I used the Polka dot embossing folder for the gray card stock then layered a piece of pink and ribbon on top. 


I did use a strip of pattern paper on the inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Two cards made for OWH
Two stamp sets used for Use Every Stamp 2013

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections Gray and white card stock; Pink Paislee Enchanting
Stamps: Unity Stamps May 2012 Kit of the Month {Love in an Instant}, March 2011 Kit of the Month { Just You}
Ink: Stampin' Up - Basic Gray, Basic Black; Versa Mark Ink
Punch: Stampin' Up 1 3/4"
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Polka Dots
Ribbon: American Crafts
Misc.: adhesive, white embossing powder

No comments: