Monday, July 22, 2013

Today is your day - Tags

A couple of weeks ago I made a couple layouts for the Stamp and Scrap Class at My Creative Classroom.  I had stamped a few extra of the balloons and the cameras just to be of the safe side while I was working on the layouts.  Today I made a couple of tags out of what was left over from the layouts.  


I stamped around the outside of my tag and just below the reinforced hole at the top of the tag . I cut the pattern paper to fit inside the word border then distressed and inked the edges.


Then added my balloons and camera that was already stamped and cut out.


If you missed the Today is your day layouts click here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Scraps of pattern paper
Stamp: Unity Kit of the Month - March 2012 {from head to soul}
Ink: Color Box - Yellow, scarlet and heliotrope; Stampin' Up - Dusty Durango and Basic Black; Versa Magic - Aegean Blue; Inkadinkadoo - burgundy
Misc.: Shipping Tag 4 3/4"x 2 3/8", black embroidery yarn, pop up dots, adhesive, scissors

No comments: