Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Just Relax ATC

ATC's with Attitude's Challenge 46 is to create an ATC with the theme Just Relax.

Next is the flip flops.  I come home from work, change my clothes, then make myself a nice tall glass of Ice Tea.  Of course my flip flops are on - I even wear them in the winter.  I know I live in Minnesota but it's not like I go outside in them (shhh, don't tell).  This is part of my routine after work and helps me to relax. I added a few of feet running up the side and a ribbon tab at the top.

 
 


Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: (Supplies are for all three of the Relax ATC's)
Paper: Unknown Scraps from my scrap pile.
Ink: Stazon: Black and Timber Brown
Stamps: Unity Kit of the Month - June 2013 {love the little things} and July 2013 {Spirit of Summertime}
Punches: Stampin' Up - Scallop Trim; Martha Stewart - branch punch' Michael's Mini punch - foot print
Water Color Pencils: General's Kimberly - 707 Green, 708 Orange, 710 Pink, 712 Light Blue and 715 Carmine; Staedtler - Purple, Pink, Bright Yellow, Red
Flower Soft: red, yellow, orange, blue, purple, pink and green
Misc.: adhesive,  rhinestone flower, scraps of ribbon, Cricut flower shape (no idea which cartridge) and a left over punched flower.
 

1 comment:

Dwita said...

So cute. Love the row of the sandals... Join ATCs with attitude again.

Dwita