Thursday, August 15, 2013

We Fest

For my layout I used Shimelle Laine's Sketch to Scrapbook Page to create today's layout.  My oldest went to We Fest a couple of weeks ago and here's a layout for a few of his pictures.  I used the sky and grass background paper since they camp out and the music notes because it's a music festival. I wanted to see more of the background paper so I used vellum instead of card stock for the vertical paper in Shimelle's sketch.



I made a second page with my leftover piece of vellum going the center of the page and used my Cricut to cut a larger overlay of music notes.  For both layouts I added a few of the punch photo labels for him.



Thanks for stopping by.

Cutting Instructions:
Paper Lace II: Page 1-  button 23 sized to 10.86" x 5.335"
Paper Lace II: Page 2 - button 3 cut at 11"

Recipe:
Paper: DCWV - The Photo Reel Stack 3; Recollections - white, black and dark blue; Stampin' Up Vellum
Printables: A Vegas Girl at Heart - photo labels
Punch: EK Success- Photo Labels
Cricut: Paper Lace II
Spray Ink: October Afternoon - Sprinklers - Set Sail
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Navy Blue
Alphabet Stickers: Basic Grey - Sultry
Misc.: adhesive

No comments: