Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ballerina Altered Frame

I picked up a wooden frame to make this Ballerina Dress frame for a little girl.  I started by painting the frame front and back. 

While it was drying I punched from vellum 6 large and 6 small petals using the Build a Blossom Punch. I inked them then started gluing them together to get the bottom of the dress. I used the tab punch for the bodice and inked the edges.

I added a row of pearls around the neckline, rhinestones on the large petals and a ribbon around the waist.

To finish I added a scrap of lace and a row of pearls to top it off. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Card stock: Vellum
Ink: Martha Stewart - Sea Lavender, Ocean
Paint:Acyclic Paint - Razzle Berry
Ribbon and Lace:  scrap of lace for frame
Punch: Stampin' Up -  Build a Blossom Punch, Tab Punch,
Pearls and Rhinestones - Recollection; unknown string of pearls
Misc:  Adhesive, foam tape, Zots, pop up dots, Blue painters tape,  foam paint brush

No comments: