Wednesday, October 23, 2013

29 Roses

I used the same papers that were on the Valentine layout for this one.  I didn't have a sticker with the word Anniversary so I stamped it onto white cardstock.
 
 
I kept everything pretty much the same I placed my cluster and pictures on the opposite side of the paper.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - October:
14 - 12x12 layouts
5 - 8 1/2 x 11 layout

Recipe:
Cardstock: DCWV - Photo Reel III (Rose paper) and gray , Stampin' Up - Rich Regals (background cardstock), First Edition , Vellum, Flirtatious Designer Paper; Kaiser Craft - To have & to hold (black and grey); Unknown Scraps for accents
Punch: Ek Success - Flower Burst; Paper Shapers - Folk Heart
Ink: Stazon - Black
Stamp: Impression Obsession - Sentiments II
Alphabet: - Pink Paisley
Labels: Free print and cut from Happy-ness blog
Misc.:  4 1/2" Doily; adhesive, pre - made flower, Unknown "beauty" sticker.

3 comments:

MiliPea Designs said...

Adorable layout!

LCSmithSAVED said...

You are one lucky lady being gifted all these extravagantly beautiful flowers!

Julene Matthews said...

Very pretty layout