Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Heartfelt Sympathy

I needed to make a Sympathy card that needs to be delivered today.  I started with the Unity stamp of the bird in the frame.  I've used this one a lot but this is the first for a Sympathy card.  

 
I stamped in black ink, clear embossed, and hand cut it out.  I pop dotted him onto a black circle.  I cut several layers for the front the card and wrapped the lace and ribbon around everything but the black cardstock base.  


For the inside I use the My Sentiments Exactly stamp.  It was one that was in a grab bag for the innies and outies (inside and outside of cards) and is really old - probably sometime in 2008 or 2009. Since this card will have a lost of signatures I covered both sides of the inside and only have the "Heartfelt Sympathy on the left side.



Thanks for stopping by.


Cutting Instructions:
Card Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Black cardstock: 5 1/4" x 4"
Cream Cardstock: 5" x 4 3/4"
Pattern Paper: 4 6/8" x 3 1/2"
Black Circle: 2 1/2"
  

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock: Recollections - Cream and Black; Pattern Paper: Stampin' Up - Love Letters:
Stamps: Unity Kit of the Month May 2011 {think Happy thoughts}; My Sentiments Exactly - sentiment
Ink: Stazon - Jet Black; VersaMagic - Midnight Black
Misc.: Clear embossing powder, scissors, ribbon, pearls, adhesive, pop up dots.

No comments: