Friday, February 14, 2014

Silly Faces - Together

I had just of few more pictures of the guy's making faces for me so I added a couple more pages - just trying to use up the paper scraps.

I cut the camera out of a darker blue scrap and added the silly faces to the side of the photo.


The "together " banner is from the Artbooking Cartridge - just cut in half to fit inside the photo sleeves. This cartridge is turning out to be priceless as I work on this Project Life albums.

Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - February
4 - 12x12 Layout
1 - 8 1/2" x 11" Layout
12 - 6x8 Project Life Layouts
2 - Cards

 Artbooking Cutting Elements:
Together banner: cut at 8"
Camera: cut at 8"

Recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey - Oh Baby!; Added to kit: Recollections - Kraft, DCWV Rock Star - blue polka dots and flocked heart, We R Memory Keepers Teen Angst - yellow, blue and black paper
Cricut Cartridge: Close to my Heart Artbooking
Vinyl Alphabet - unknown
Misc.: adhesive and scissors

3 comments:

Susanne said...

They are adorable - and should be on page after page.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute Cindy, I like how your using the cartridge, need to get it out myself :) Yep this style scrapping ids great use of scraps :)

Lisa said...

Isn't it great when you have something that you just know will be soooo useful and that you'll really get your money's worth from?? Great spreads here - lots of fun