Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Tree Ticket card

I pulled out an older Unity Stamps Kit of the Month for todays card. I used design studio to make today's Christmas Card with the Close to my Heart - Art Philosophy cartridge on this card. 



I've got a few more Christmas cards that I need to make. I love the way the metallic gold pen adds a richness to the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cutting instructions:
Card Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at  8 1/4"
Background: 4" x 5 1/4"

Cricut Cut:
5th Key - Sized to  4.858" x 1.789" ( background tickets)
5th Key - Sized to 3.629" x 2.372" (white ticket with stamp)

Recipe:
Paper: Recollection: white and kraft; Unknown Christmas paper
Stamps: Unity Kit of the Month - October 2013 "Oh Christmas Tree" ( Tree Stamp)
Ink: Close to my Heart - Ponderosa Pine
Gold Pen: Sakura Pen- Touch Calligrapher 5.0 mm Gold
Cricut Cartridge: Close to my Heart Art Philosophy
Misc.: Adhesive, pop up dots, green embroidery ribbon, Cricut Design Studio

No comments: