Wednesday, December 16, 2015

White Window Card

I used my Cricut and several different cartridges to make today's card. I had made a similar card for Thanksgiving and decided to make one in white. We don't have snow any more so I think this is as close as we will get.
 


I don't use purple very much but it looks so elegant on this card. I used a narrow ribbon for the bow in the corner and lots of pearls all over the place for the flower centers and some of the berries or buds.

 
 There is lots of layering and I believe it added to the card. For the flowers I used a paint brush handled and rolled them backwards to give them dimension.
 
 
The Cricut cutting instructions are on my Thanksgiving post.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

Paper: Recollections - white and purple; Provo Craft - Slab III, Stampin' Up - vellum
Ink: Distress Ink: Wild Honey, Scattered Straw, Broken China
Punches: Stampin' Up - Itty Bitty Punches (flowers), Boho Blossoms
Cricut Cartridges: Christmas Noel, Martha Stewart Seasonal, Paperlace
Die:Tim Holtz - Tattered Floral
Ribbon: white scrap
Pearls: Recollections - white and cream
Misc.: Adhesive,

No comments: