Sunday, July 30, 2017

Following the Sun


I’m using Page Set #3 from my 100 Pattern Paper Challenge which had some scraps from Jen Hatfield - Home Made "the Best of" along with some puppies cut with the Cricut. The challenge for the month of June is to pull out our punches.
 
The white cardstock was already punched a few times for the border on the top left, I then layered the paper across the page. Since I had a few puppies cut out I thought a day of Izzy following the sun spots would be the perfect photos for this page.


I typed my journaling, printed it out, then trimmed it down to fit the journaling spot.
The small photos are 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and the large one is 3 1/2" x 4 1/2".


I used some embroidery floss under the die cut puppies for a little bit of movement. I tried to have the puppies sitting in a different direction each time.

The journaling reads:
Since Doug moved out, Izzy has taken over his bed. She starts there then moves to front door following the Sun spots through the front room. Eventually she ends back up on the bed for the afternoon sun with her friends for a nap..

I did not use the doily pieces so that is added back into my box.

Recipe:
Paper:  Jen Hatfield - Home Made "the Best of" paper pad' The Paper Studio -Tattered and Worn; White and blue cardstock
Punch: Martha Stewart - Cherish border punch.
Misc.: Adhesive, Embroidery Floss, label and zots

100 Pattern Paper Challenge
6- Pattern Papers Used
4 - 12x12 layouts
2- 8 1/2 x 11 layouts

No comments: