Monday, July 31, 2017

I used the Glorious Garden Counterfeit Kit for these layouts.  I had two sheets each of circle and woodgrain paper so I used a sheet of each to make a double page layout in 12x12 and 8 1/2x 11 for the guys. All of the papers have been inked in the gathered twigs distress ink.



I made a couple of embellishment clusters for this layout. I cut the sentiment from the Home Basics paper pad, used a photo frame die cut leftover from another project and added a punched border and label.

 
I kept the 4x6 photo mats on the 8 1/2"x11" layout, just shrunk the paper size down and moved the element cluster to the other side.



I made a sheet of different words using different fonts. This embellishment cluster used "good stuff" along with more of the punched borders, a couple of pennants and twine.


Instead of 4 4x4 photo spots I have a 4x6 and a 2x4 for each row.

 
I had a little bit of paper scraps left over so I used them on a project life page that can be sandwiched in between the two layouts


. I kept the pages fairly simple using the paper as borders, pennants and punching borders.

April Counterfeit Kit - Glorious Garden

4 - 12x12 Layouts
2- 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
2 - Project Life pages.
 7 - Cards

Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit - April's Glorious Garden
 Paper: Colorbox - Mint Julep; Kraft, Green and White Cardstock; Recollections - Home Basics; DCWV - The Everyday Paper Stack and The Timeless Texture Stack;
Distress Ink - gathered twigs
Me and My Big Ideas - the happy planner
Punch: Stampin' Up - Decorative Punch, Sprial Border
Die:
Twine, pop up dots,
Printables: A Vegas Girl - 3 label punch

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I particularly love the circle paper and those little clusters! So pretty. Looks like your kit did you well!