Thursday, August 10, 2017

Card

I needed a card to go with my mini album so I pulled some paper from my August Counterfeit Kit - For the Guys. I knew I would be make a few cards with this kit and that is why I added the flower paper.


I stamped and clear embossed my image onto water color paper. I colored her in with Gelatos and Distress Crayons then die cut her out. I also die cut two pieces of vellum to layer behind.



I wrapped a little bit of red, pink and white twine on the side then layered this onto the piece of Colorbok Delilah with a piece of red punched border.

Thanks for stopping by.

August Counterfeit Kit - For the Guys

12x12 Layouts
8 1/2x11 Layouts
1 - Mini Albums
1 - Cards

Recipe:
Paper: Colorbok Delilah, White cardstock, scrap of red cardstock, Vellum and  Watercolor paper.
Gelatos: Cotton Candy, Green Tea, Red Cherry
Tim Holts Distress Crayons: Vintage Photo and Black Soot
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
Die: Lawn Fawn - Small stitched rectangle stack
Punch: Stampin' Up - Scallop
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co KOTM - June 2017 {time to enjoy life}
Adhesive,  Clear Embossing Powder, and Twine.

5 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely card :) The colors are great so pretty details with the gelatos and the crayons

kate blue said...

super cute!

Julene Matthews said...

How adorable.

Susanne said...

Very pretty. Enough said.

Lisa said...

Really, really lovely!