Thursday, August 30, 2018

Sloggers

I'm using my Counterfeit Kit Challenge August Kit - It's a Beautiful Morning
for my layout today.


I started with the yellow damask paper then added the garden tool paper from Jen Hatfield. I added a chipboard frame and layered the rainboots on top of it. 


For my guys layouts I started with the yellow and white paper which I think is from DCWV and added blue pattern paper from the Jen Hatfield.  I stamped and fussy cut out the cameras, added a frames and a couple of words from Art C


The washi tape is on white cardstock then adhered to the layout, I just didn't like the yellow paper showing through.

Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see what everyone has created. We love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can do this by the Link Up page on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, posting in the Counterfeit Kit challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and share with the #counterfeitchallenge).

Thanks for stopping by.

August Counterfeit Kit:
7 - 12x12 Layouts
4 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
3 - Cards

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections Yellow Damask; Jen Hatfield Home+Made - Simple Life; Unknown Cardstock black, white and off white, Unknown Pattern paper.
Alphabet- Thickers - White
Embossing Folder: Hexagon and Cricut - Floral Screen
Washi Tape: Tim Holtz - Journey
Word Strips: Art C- ephemera collage kit  -  office space
Stamp: Unity Stamp Company - May 2017 {free your dreams}
Ink: Distress ink - antique linen; Colorbox - chestnut
Misc.: glue dots, Gems, Foam Dots, Ribbon, and Zits

2 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

I LOVE the colors of this layout!

Becca Sadler said...

Terrific layouts! Love seeing how you used some of your August kit!